BÀI MỚI NHẤT
Friday, September 30, 2016

Javascript Examples Bible_ The Essential Companion to Javascript Bible

Javascript Examples Bible_ The Essential Companion to Javascript Bible

Author: Goodman [2001-08-15]
Javascript Examples Bible_ The Essential Companion to Javascript Bible

When I started on what became the 4th and Gold editions of the JavaScript Bible, there were models to follow (my previous three editions) plus a substantial amount of brand new material, much of which had not yet been documented anywhere. I also assumed the responsibility of integrating the frequently conflicting and com-peting philosophies of the ways the JavaScript language is applied to a variety of browser brands and versions. Resolving these conflicts is a challenge that I face in my own programming work with clients, and I take great pleasure in sharing my solutions and approaches with other programmers floating in the same boat.